In Warlock's Citadel permadeath is available in hardcore mode, which is unlocked once player completes game in normal mode. From our point of view this mode is achievement and bonus for those able to complete game and want more challenge.
However, we can provide this mode from the start. Those interested in permadeath only can start playing without need to play a lot to get an option to select this mode.
What do you think?
Yes, hardcore mode should be available from the start
No,unlocking is fine.
Doesn't matter at all.
What about the items? I have got 3 priest items and 3 barbarian items, the priest allotted +1 to light and the barbarian +1 to attack...
can you add in the description of the armor is it light or heavy type? While some are pretty obvious other are a bit confusing and it takes 20orbs to understand your mistake which is unpleasant.
Also, is there a reason to invest in Active Defense skill as 7-15 defense = 7-15 attack which is to even normal monsters is too little to make up for 50orbs.
As a suggestion may be make a formula defense-10=to bonus attack or something along this lines.
I am playing on my smartphone. Barbarian hardcore mode. When loaded my save to continue i found out that all potions became ???? again , even those that i drank in this very lvl. I continue on the the same day. No updates of PO or game were installed.
apart from randomly bumping into walls is there a better way to find them especially in later lvls as maps becomes larger and more complicated so checking all walls takes too much time. Also read on forum that some doors need to be open (yes/no?).Can you post some tips about it as you did in question about golden guirdian?
My ideas about it:
1) you can see the quantity of hidden rooms if open a map
2) (preferable) you can find a map with them dropping from the strongest monster on the floor or the biggest mob.
Hi. I'm enjoying Warlock's Citadel on Windows Phone. I'm just beginning with it and it is great so far. Has a lot of potential. I have some suggestions for your consideration:
1. Moving/shooting diagonally. - Game play would feel more sophisticated.
2. Rest in place for a turn without moving. - This would allow an enemies to move while you hold your position. There are ways to do this (like tapping an empty potion slot) but it's kludgey.
3. Choice of move OR shoot towards an enemy. - Sometimes you want to move in a direction to escape danger or pick up a health orb, but if there's an enemy in that direction then you end up shooting instead of moving. This can get you killed.
4. Prompt before going down a level. - If you inadvertently move into a stairwell before you're ready to leave a level, you're forced to go down and that's it.
5. Make item colors consistent. - For example, red is used for health potions, but the health bar and orbs are green, while doors in the map are also red. Blue is used for mana, but blue is also used for exit locations on the map. It would help if item colors were more consistent and differentiating.
6. I like how the character shows with he's wearing/wielding. - Not a suggestion, just a compliment. It's a nice touch.
I love this type of game. Thanks for your excellent work so far. Keep developing it and I think it'll be a huge success!!
Сервис поддержки клиентов работает на платформе UserEcho